Peaple alse viewed
About this product
You can determine the oxygen saturation in your blood with the pulse oximeter. This may be necessary during sport at high altitudes or if you have health problems. Your pulse is also shown graphically on the colored display.
- Measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse).
- Particularly suitable for persons with: Heart failure, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, Bronchial asthma.
- Also suitable for sports at high altitudes.
- Colour display with 4 available views (oxygen saturation – pulse rate – pulse wave – pulse bar).
- Adjustable display brightness.
- Graphic pulse display.
- Small and light for use at home and on the move.
- Automatic switch-off.
- Low battery indicator.
- Medical device.
- 1 year warranty.