Peaple alse viewed
About this product
Product Description :
- Renex nasal drops for children to treat cold and nasal congestion associated with colds, influenza, seasonal allergies and upper respiratory allergies
Dosage and method of use:
- Renex nasal drops 0.05% for children.
- Rinex Pediatric Drops should not be used in children under 6 years of age
- Children between 6 to 12 years of age. Indications: 1 or 2 drops in each nostril, once daily.
- Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting a doctor. Parents or those responsible for the care of these children should seek medical help if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment.
- Renex is indicated for the treatment of nasal congestion, allergic and perennial inflammation of the nasal mucosa, including hay fever and sinusitis.