Peaple alse viewed
About this product
Product specification :
Scientific Name: Cocoa Butter, Dimethicone, Glycerol, Chamomile, Tea Tree, Olive Oil, Panthenol, Thyme, Zinc.
Dosage and method of use :
Use once or twice daily or as directed by a physician.
- It is used to treat skin infections such as eczema.
- Treats atopic eczema in children.
- Treats dry skin.
- Treats ichthyosis and skin pigmentation.
- Helps lighten skin tone and exfoliate the face and skin.
- It is used in the treatment of psoriasis.
- It treats Hamonil, a skin disease that results in a rash due to the heat in the summer.
- Treats allergy symptoms, whether from exposure to sunlight or as a result of the use of chemicals and detergents.
- Gives the skin freshness and a healthy appearance.
- It is used as a soothing cream for children's skin.
- Treats knee and elbow roughness.
- Treats cracked heels.
- It is used to facilitate the exit of hair under the skin.