One Two Three (123) MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD/FLU Relief. Max. Cold Care. Syrup 120 gm.
* For Common Cold && influenza – Cough suppressant – Antipyretic.
* Composition: Each 5 mL contains:
– Paracetamol (acetaminophen) 160mg (3.2g/100mL): effectively relieves pain && reduces fever.
– Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 15mg (0.3g/100mL): potent decongestant to clear blocked nose && sinuses.
– Chlorpheniramine maleate 1mg (0.02g/100mL): anti-allergic which together with Pseudoephedrine HCl prevents rhinitis
& && congestion && relieves runny nose.
– 1,2,3 is a remedy that is specially prepared to overcome cold && influenza symtoms.
– 1,2,3 contains Paracetamol which effectively relieves pain && reduces fever.
– 1,2,3 also contains Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, a potent decongestant, to clear blocked nose and sinuses.
– 1,2,3 The 3rd ingredient, Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic which together with Pseudoephedrine
& Hydrochloride, prevents rhinitis and congestion and relieves runny nose.
– This unique formulation insures the rapid relief of cold and influenza symptoms
& allowing the patient to feel better fast and to resume his normal daily activities.
* Free of Lactose, Alcohol, Salt && Yeast.
* Indications: temporarily relieves these symptoms: headache, minor aches && pain, runny nose, itchy nose or throat, fever,
& minor sore throat pain, sneezing, nasal && sinus congestion, itchy && watery eyes.
* Dosage && Administration: Children
– 4-11 months: ½ teaspoonful (2.5mL) 3-4 times daily.
– 1-3 years: ¾ – 1 teaspoonful (3-5mL) 3-4 times daily.
– 4-8 years: 1 ½ – 2 teaspoonful (7.5-10mL) 3-4 times daily.
– 9-11 years: 2-3 teaspoonful (10-15 mL) 3-4 times daily.
– Don’t Exceed the Recommended Daily Doses.
* Store in a dry place at room temperature (25 degrees C) or below.