* CARDURA XL (Doxazosin as mesilate) 4 mg 28 prolonged release tablets. For oral use only.
* INDICATIONS AND USAGE:
CARDURA XL is indicated for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). CARDURA XL is not indicated for the treatment of hypertension.
* DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
The initial dose of CARDURA XL, 4 mg given once daily, should be administered with breakfast.
Depending on the patient’s symptomatic response and tolerability, the dose may be increased to 8 mg, the maximum recommended dose. The recommended titration interval is 3-4 weeks. If CARDURA XL administration is discontinued for several days, therapy should be restarted using the 4 mg once daily dose. Tablets should be swallowed whole, and must not be chewed, divided, cut or crushed. If switching from CARDURA to CARDURA XL, therapy should be initiated with the lowest dose (4mg once daily). Prior to starting therapy with CARDURA XL, the final evening dose of CARDURA should not be taken.
* Swallow whole with liquid, do not chew.
* Use as directed by a doctor. Please read the information leaflet supplied with this product.
* Store in the original package. Do not store above 30 degrees C.
* Manufactured by: Pfizer – USA, packed by Heinrich Mack Nachf. GmbH & Co. KG Germany, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc., USA.