product specification :
- Digestin helps to relax the digestive system, by ridding it of the problems of indigestion, digestive disorders and cramps. This gives the patient a feeling of comfort and an appetite for food, so he finds an improvement in his appetite with the regularity of the digestive process.
Each tablet contains:
- Papain: It is an enzyme that helps break down proteins into smaller parts to facilitate their absorption and is extracted from the papaya fruit.
- Pepsin is an enzyme that digests food proteins.
- Sanzyme: an enzyme that helps digest starches, fats and fibers and convert them into smaller molecules.
Indications for use of Digestin :
- In the event of a deficiency or defect in the digestive system enzymes.
- Feeling of fullness after eating Flatulence.
- Inflammation of the intestine or stomach.
- One tablet 3 times daily.
- The medicine is taken during or immediately after eating.
side effects :
- In some patients, Digestin tablets cause drowsiness and a desire to sleep, and this is during the first three days of using these tablets, after which these effects disappear.
- The medicine may cause some side effects such as bloating, nausea, gas and constipation.
- Use with caution under a doctor's supervision in the following cases:
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding there are no adequate studies on the safety of use.
- Diseases that cause malabsorption.
Allergy to any component of the drug.
Warning: It is recommended that the dosage be determined by the specialist doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep at a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from light, keep in a dry place.
Digestin Package Size:
The box contains two strips, each strip contains 10 tablets.
The manufacturer of the drug :
Pharco Pharmaceutical Company