Myofen consists of Chorzoxazone 250 mg + Ibuprofen 200 mg. Cholrzoxazone is centrally acting muscle relaxant & Ibuprofen is a potent analgesic & anti-inflammatory
One of the most important advantages of Myofen is that it does not cause sedation or drowsiness like most muscle relaxants as it works centrally, and also contains pain reliever, so there is no need to use another analgesic with Myofen.
Myofen is used in the following cases:
* Pain of the spine, herniated disc, low back pain and neck pain
* Treatment of muscle spasms and sports injuries
* Joint and muscle pain (rheumatic and muscle pain).
* Tearing ligaments and joints and pain resulting from sprained and dislocated joints
* Treatment of gum infections and dental pain
* Rheumatoid arthritis
* Muscle spasms of the jaw