Peaple alse viewed
Indications for use of Pentamex syrup:
- Pentamix is used as a cough suppressant to relieve symptoms associated with the following conditions:
- Nose and throat swelling
- Whooping cough
- Cough with sputum and dryness
Dosage of Pentamex expectorant syrup:
- You should check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- The dosage of the medicine may differ from one case to another
- The usual dose is:
- Dosage of Pentamix for infants: The doctor determines the appropriate dose
- Dosage of Pentamix for children: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 3 to 4 times daily.
- Dosage of Pentamex for adults: 1 tablespoon 3 to 4 times daily.
- Dosage of Pentamex for pregnant and lactating women: 1 tablespoon 3 to 4 times daily.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their physician before taking pentamix or any herbal or nutritional supplement.
Pentamix cough medicine side effects:
-The drug often does not cause side effects, but it may cause allergic symptoms in some cases.
Contraindications to the use of Pentamix cough suppressant for children and adults:
- Not for use in patients over 65 years of age or under 3 years of age
- Do not use in case of uncontrolled diabetes.
- Do not use by pregnant women without consulting a doctor
- Not for use in patients with liver or kidney disease