product specification :
Spasmo-Digestin is one of the medicines used to treat digestive problems, cramps and bloating, as it facilitates the process of digesting food and converting it into easy-to-absorb components.
Spasmo Digestin leaflet :
Each tablet contains:
- Papain enzyme at a concentration of 100 mg.
- Sanzyme 3500, 36 mg.
- Sodium dehydrocholate at a concentration of 10 mg.
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride at a concentration of 5 mg.
- Simethicone concentrate 30 mg.
- The active substance dicyclomine has the ability to reduce intestinal cramps and improve bile secretions, which relieve digestive problems and gases.
Indications for use of Spasmo Digestin :
- It is used in the treatment of irritable bowel and relieves irritation.
- Treatment of indigestion cases.
- Relieves intestinal, stomach, pancreatic and intestinal disorders.
- Treating intestinal cramps and relieving gastrointestinal pain.
- It treats gas and bloating.
- Cases of anorexia.
- One to two tablets daily, about half an hour before meals.
- Use with caution in elderly people over the age of 65.
- Warning: It is recommended that the dosage be determined by the doctor or the pharmacist.
Side effects :
The use of this medicine may be associated with the appearance of some health problems, such as:
- Low blood pressure and dehydration.
- Elderly people are more likely to have stomach upset, cramps and a burning sensation.
- It may cause symptoms of a skin allergy, a rash, swelling of the lips and tongue, and itchy skin.
- Dry mouth and difficulty swallowing.
- It may cause disturbances in vision.
- Nausea and difficulty urinating.
- Drowsiness and thirst.
Use with caution in the presence of diarrhea and do not use in the presence of severe myasthenia gravis, except in the case of reducing the harmful effect of anticholinergics on the stomach.
- Spasmo-Digestin is contraindicated for those suffering from hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- The drug is not indicated for those suffering from impaired liver function.
- It is not recommended for kidney patients.
- It is not used for patients with high blood pressure.
- Not for use by those with cardiovascular problems or those with severe bleeding.
- For those suffering from ulcerative colitis, avoid taking the drug.
- For those who suffer from a fast heartbeat, avoid taking it.
- It is not used in cases with bleeding disorders and is not used immediately after surgery.
- It is not prescribed for those suffering from heart disease.
- For those suffering from colitis, avoid using the drug.
- It is not recommended for those suffering from prostate problems and an enlarged prostate.
- The drug must be discontinued before any surgery.
- Warning: It is recommended that the dosage be determined by the specialist doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees.
- Keep in a dry place, away from light.
- Keep medicines away from children.
Spasmo Digestin package size :
A box contains 30 enteric coated tablets in 3 aluminum strips, each blister of 10 tablets with an insert leaflet.
The manufacturer of the drug :
Pharco Pharmaceutical Company
Egypt - Alexandria