Peaple alse viewed
About this product
- balkis Nasal drops are used to relieve congestion that may occur due to sinusitis or chronic or seasonal allergies, and may help get rid of the symptoms of hay fever, which is known as inflammation of the nose in the spring, and there is an active ingredient in this drug known as xylometazoline, which is one of the The drops that are classified as decongestants, and the dosage is written on the instruction sheet included with the package and must be read before use, and the side effects of these drops are normal and are not considered dangerous.
Dosage and method of use:
- To use Balkis 0.1% and 0.05% nasal drops:
- Put one drop in each nostril 2-3 times daily.
- Do not take a single dose of Balkis 0.1% or 0.05% nasal drops more than three times daily.
- Balkis 0.1% or 0.05% nasal drops should not be used for more than 7 days.
- Do not use doses higher than the recommended doses indicated above.
- Balkys is used in the following cases:
For the nose points:
- To relieve nasal congestion due to colds, rhinitis vasomotorica and allergic rhinitis.
- Balkis nasal drops for adults are intended for use by adults and children from the age of 6 years.
- As for Balkeez, nasal drops for children are intended for children from 2 to 6 years old.
- For the drinking medicine and capsules:
- Used to stop the symptoms of allergies, cold and cold.