Genuphil tablets for the treatment of arthritis and roughness, it contains glucosamine, a chemical formula that helps to overcome fatigue and inflammation resulting from osteoarthritis and relieves symptoms of swelling and muscle stiffness, it works to reduce the feeling of pain because it contains many important active substances in the formation of tissues Muscles
Genuphil Tablets leaflet for roughness:
Each tablet of this drug contains:
- 375 mg of glucosamine
- 300 mg of chondroitin
- 375 mg of a substance called M, which works to form muscle tissue and work to strengthen the knee cartilage
Indications for use of Genophil Tablets for roughness:
This drug is indicated in the treatment of many conditions, such as:
- Cases suffering from cartilage erosion.
- Works on joint roughness.
- It helps to treat the pain that the patient suffers from due to roughness and cartilage erosion.
- It is used to ease elderly movement.
- It is prescribed to treat rheumatoid disease, along with other treatments.
- The final dose is determined according to the instructions of the specialist, according to the disease condition and age.
- But the usual dose for adults ranges between 2 to 4 tablets per day, or, one tablespoon is taken once a day.
- If you forget a dose, you should take it as soon as you remember it, unless it is almost time for the second dose and do not double the dose.
- The instructions of the specialist must be adhered to, and the treatment should not be stopped on its own.
When taking this drug, you may feel a set of side effects, but they disappear quickly, as they are temporary symptoms such as:
- Feeling of headache and migraine.
- Abdominal pain and discomfort.
- Tendency to drowsiness.
- Some symptoms of an allergy, such as a rash, swelling, and difficulty swallowing.
Precautions to follow when taking this medication:
- When you swallow Genuphil Tablets, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water.
- The patient must follow the doctor’s instructions carefully.
- The patient should not allow an increase, decrease, or suspension of the drug or a return to its use again without consulting the doctor who is treating him.
- Before starting the use of Genophil , the patient should do all the necessary analyzes and checks to ensure his health condition and his ability to take the medicine.
- The patient should start taking Genovil medication only after consulting the doctor in charge of his condition.
- The patient must bend the knee correctly to avoid excessive pressure.
- The patient must take care not to rise and fall stairs frequently or stand for a long time to avoid pain due to excessive pressure.
- You should stop taking this drug if you are due to have surgery at least two weeks before your scheduled appointment.
- The patient is not allowed to take Genophil if he is allergic to any component of the drug to avoid any complications.
- A patient who suffers from liver disorders, has a history of patients with hepatic or renal injuries, or has previously been exposed to a kidney transplant, should not use this drug.
- It is prohibited for children under the age of seventeen years.
- If you suffer from diabetes.
- If you suffer from genetic blood disorders, bleeding or blood clotting.
- It is contraindicated by cases that suffer from asthma or allergies.
- It is contraindicated in cases with high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Prostate cancer.
- Store the drug at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
Genuphil tablets for roughness :
5 strips each contains 10 tablets.
The manufacturer of the drug :