Treato shampoo for repairing damaged hair. Contains gentle natural ingredients on the hair that nourishes the hair from its roots and deeply moisturizes it. Treato is a sulfate-free shampoo so it is suitable for hair dyed and treated with keratin and protein.
Treato shampoo ingredients:
- Mink oil: gives hair smoothness and clear shine
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that protects hair from damage
- Panthenol: moisturizes dry hair, treats split ends, and restores hair's vitality
- Biotin: stimulates hair growth, prevents hair loss and treats damage
- Argan oil
- Emu oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Shea Butter
Benefits of Treato Shampoo:
- Designed to purify and cleanse hair and scalp.
- Cleanses and protects dyed hair strands, leaving them shiny.
- Reduces frizz and frizz.
- It helps nourish hair and rebuild the broken bonds between hair follicles.
- Repairs damaged hair, leaving it soft, resilient and has a natural shine.
How to use Treato sulfate-free shampoo:
- Wash the hair well with water.
- Put an appropriate amount of shampoo on the hands and then massage the scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse the hair well with water.
- Treato shampoo is used on hair from two to three times a week, depending on the type of hair.
Treato shampoo volume:
Treato shampoo without sulfate is available from Infinity Pharm, 250 ml
What is the benefit of using shampoo and conditioner?
The main purpose of using shampoo is to remove dirt and oils from the hair and scalp, while the main purpose of using conditioner is to ensure that the hair is smooth for styling.
Some shampoos may also contain additional ingredients to control dandruff and condition hair.
How many times per week should I wash my hair?
Dry hair is best washed twice a week, while oily hair may require washing on a daily basis. As for normal hair (does not suffer from dryness or oily), it is washed if the need for it is felt.
Does dyed hair need a special shampoo?
Yes, you should use a sulfate-free shampoo, because the sulfates strip hair of its new color