Peaple alse viewed
About this product
- It has a great ability to reduce the concentration of harmful fats in the blood (triglycerides).
- Helps fight rheumatism and arthritis.
- It has high anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has a great ability to resist depression.
- Helps raise the efficiency of antidepressant drugs.
- It also helps prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Necessary to maintain healthy eyes and nerves.
- Researchers have discovered that a pregnant woman who does not take omega-3 in her diet exposes her fetus to risks of developing eye and nerve diseases in the future.
- Relieves inflammation and symptoms associated with asthma.
- It helps burn fat and increase muscle mass.
- It increases the ratio of testosterone (the anabolic male hormone) to cortisol (the catabolic hormone).
- Increases fat burning rates.
- Helps increase insulin sensitivity, which means less accumulation of sugars and fats in the body.
- To combat inflammation.
- Helps speed muscle recovery after exercise.