OMRON Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor RS6 with fast, comfortable and gentle measurement. It works silently and separately, results in reliability and recognizes arrhythmias, body movements and errors in use. Cabin With a simple yet elegant design, the RS6 fits into any pocket.
The Company's name:
Omron Healthcare is a leading manufacturer of medical equipment for health monitoring and treatment. Our product range includes blood pressure monitors, electronic thermometers, respiratory therapy devices, step counters, and professional medical devices.
Country of Origin:
- 1 x Omron RS6: The Omron stylish RS6 is a very separate wrist blood pressure monitor.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.
- 1 x Hard Storage Bag.
- 1 x Warranty Card (3 years).
- 1 x Blood Pressure Passing.
- AAA batteries included.
- Associate cuff: wrist strap (13.5-21.5 cm).
- Sensitization technology.
- Slim Design - Fits in a pocket or luggage. Weight: 85g. Dimensions: 64 x 87 x 14mm (H x W x D).
- Cuff Wrapping Guide - Indicates if it's wrapped properly.
- Blood pressure level indicator. Body movement detection.
- Detection of arrhythmias.
- Silent metering positioning sensor with optical support.
- Up to 90 blood pressure readings can be recorded for review and to identify changes over time.
- Large tri-field screen.
- Measurement method: oscillometry.
- Blood pressure range: 0 to 299 mmHg.
- Measurement accuracy: ± 3 mmHg.
- Pulse range: 40 to 180 bpm.
- Pulse measurement accuracy: ± 5%.
- Almost. Battery life: 300 measurements.
Operation and use method:
- Not take a measurement within 30 minutes of eating, exercising, bathing, smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Set comfortably in a chair keeping you back straight and your feet flat on the floor.
- Place the cuff on your wrist, half an inch above your wrist bone.
- Press the “start/stop” button on your device and then elevate your wrist to heart level.
- The heart-zone guidance feature ensures an accurate reading every time by activating the monitor at heart level.
- The blue indicator light will appear when it's at the correct height.
- Now, remain still until the cuff automatically deflates and your results appear on the screen.
- Make sure to record your readings or sync to Omron’s app.
- Press the “start/stop” button to turn off the monitor.
- It's important to take measurements at the same time each day and use averages over time to compare your readings.